Ken joined the firm in 2008 and is a Director in the Financial Services Advisory Department, having focused exclusively on the insolvency sector.
Ken has over 12 years insolvency experience, having worked on various liquidations (Creditors Voluntary, Court-appointed and Member’s Voluntary), receiverships and examinerships and has also been involved in the administration of large portfolios of assets under Grant of Probate.
Ken’s sector experience includes retail, hospitality, property, construction, motors, and food and beverage amongst others. He has been involved in the successful sale of trading businesses and large portfolios of properties in receivership situations. Ken also spent a year working as a secondee in Ulster Bank’s Global Restructuring Group, working on debt restructuring workouts for trading businesses.
Ken is the lead Director on the firm’s Personal Insolvency service offering, Grant Thornton Debt Solutions, one of the largest Personal Insolvency practitioners in Ireland.
- Personal Insolvency Practitioner (PIP)
- Member of Restructuring and Insolvency Ireland (RII)
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Accredited Product Advisor (APA)
- Member of the Association of Persona Insolvency Practitioners (APIP)